The mission of Habitat for Humanity of the Lehigh Valley is to provide hardworking families with simple, decent, affordable housing. There are many different kinds of volunteer opportunities to help this cause. Your support is significant whether it is on the construction site, in the office, or at the ReStore.
our volunteer crew is the heart of our organization!
WE NEED YOU!
Volunteering at ReStore is a fun way to make a difference in your community without swinging a hammer or getting your boot muddy.
Volunteers are needed for four (4) hour shifts 10:00am to 4:00pm on Tuesdays, 10:00am to 6:00pm Wednesday – Friday and 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday.
ReStore volunteer crew
- Assist customers with the sales process
- Have a good understanding of items available for sale
- Assist in keeping merchandise organized on the sales floor
- Help keep aisles clear and safe
- Determine acceptability and complete donation receipt to give to donor
- Assist with staging and merchandising of items
- Keep drop-off area/warehouse clean, safe, and organized
- Ability to do moderate/heavy lifting
- Sort and package donated items
- Assist to tag merchandise with price labels
- Assist to place merchandised items on sales floor
- Create decorative displays
- Donation Center
- Customer Service
- Paint Mixing